Call us to book your boarding reservation today!
Boarding InformationChecking in
Check in will take 5-10 minutes, please make sure you allow yourself enough time to go over all information.
Check in may take longer if you have multiple pets or are also getting checked in for medical treatment (exam, vaccinations..)
We will go over all information with you for each pet staying with us This includes
- Date coming in
- Date going home
- Feeding Instructions
- Did you bring your pets’ own food or are we feeding clinic food (Science Diet Adult)
- How much do you feed and how often
- Is your pet getting any medications while here
- Is your pet getting a bath, nail trim, or grooming before going home
- Remember if you would like for us to bathe your pet the day you are picking up, please pick up after 2:00 pm to ensure your pet is dry and ready to go
- We will take a picture of all personal belongings you brought, print it out and have you initial that this is what will be staying at the clinic with us
- We will go over emergency contact information, and ask how you would like to treat your pet in case they are in need of additional medical treatment.
- You can choose to have the doctor treat as they think necessary
- Call you before any testing or treatment
- Treat to a certain amount – you choose and amount you do not want the doctors to go over when performing additional medical treatment.
We will ask you to sign the paperwork to acknowledge all the above information is filled out correctly.
All pets staying with us must be current on vaccinations and flea free.
As you can see, we want to do our best for your pet, and that means having the right information from you!
Things to Know
- Our space for personal belongings is limited.
- Please do not bring large bags or containers of dog food, but just enough for the time they will be with us.
- If you bring personal blankets, beds or toys have them labeled with your name in permanent marker (this will make check in faster for you too)
- We ask for you to take your pets collar and leash for safety reasons and to prevent them from getting misplaced while here. We will label all pets with a name band while they are here with us
No fleas please
- Dogs – Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Leptospirosis, and Bordetella
- Cats – Rabies, FVRCP (Feline Distemper) FELV if inside/outside
- As you may know, many pets have flea allergies and one flea can lead to big problems
- If we see any fleas on your pet we will give a dose of flea mediation at the owner’s expense
- All patients will be checked for fleas before entering the kennel, we will try to do this while you are still here so you can see why we have to treat.